Procedures for printing in Pranata Printing
- Please do not hesitate to visit our Customer Service for the best offers available.
- Should you need lower competitive price, please ask for our Customer Service assistance to consult with our marketing team.
- Please prepare the ready-to-print files of your crafted design. Should you need to maximize the designed concept, we provide special assistance from our qualified graphic designers (on additional charges according to the job details).
- Customers are required to pay minimum 50% of the down payment before the process begins.
- Customers are required to check the printout samples and sign them as the valid approval before we continue the whole production process.
- The customer can request delivery service on additional charge depending on the destination. (Please ask our Customer Service or Marketing Team for the exact fees).
- After production process is completed, customers are allowed to take the products after the balance payment is made.
Files needed for printing in Pranata Printing
- We emphasize on ready-to-print files in PostScripts Formats, such as PDF, EPS, TIFF, JPG, PNG, and BMP.
- Please make sure your file has already been converted, flatten, or embedded, to avoid missing fonts or links, and make sure your file is not overprinted.
- Use vector format or high-resolution image for the maximum printing output.
- For AutoCAD files, please make sure it has been saved in AutoCAD 2009 or previous version, and attach the link / xref & plot style if needed.
- For project related to stamping, cutting, and engraving, it is recommended to use vector-formatted files.
- Make sure the final design is correctly set for the page order and size, and please put 3mm margin or perimeter space. Afterwards, we will help to adjust the page imposition.
- We do not recommend extracted files from Microsoft Office, unless it has already been converted to PDF files. It is better to file in specific software design with high-resolution format, such as CorelDraw, Freehand, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop.
- For correct staining output, pleas make sure the colour composition is CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black) and not RGB.